Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Randolph New Jersey
Advanced Wellness Research
1269 N Wood Dale Rd Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research Scam - free trial for teeth whitening kit Wood Dale Illinois

Ordered a free trial for a teeth whitening kit and got charged the shipping/handling (this I agreed on it) but 15 days later, May 26, they charged my credit card for $78.93 and June 8 another $83.92. Today, I called the company (Indian customer service and very scripted) and cancelled my 'unwanted' membership. They informed me, that I had to cancel the 'free trial order' within 15 days and apparently, this was stated somewhere at their website. This information is not send with the product because, as I was told, the consumer can find this info online!

I told them, that I will send the product back but that's not even an option. They only would be willing to give me a refund of $40.00. I was absolutely frustrated and angry and will fight to get my money back.
If you check the web - scam advanced wellness research - you'll find lots of reports of how people get scamed from this company... too bad I didn't do that before I ordered the 'free' trial!

Kat
Randolph, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-Research/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Scam-free-trial-for-teeth-whitening-kit-Wood-Dale-Illinois-461048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research