Complaint Review: Advanced Wellness Research,Inc. ACAI BERRY

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:senoia Georgia
Advanced Wellness Research,Inc. ACAI BERRY
Miami Bech, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research,Inc. ACAI BERRY COmpnay is a rip off,not telling pertinenet information on overpricing product Miami Bech Florida

I ordered a trial of the product, and it did not arrive for 4 days before the "trial" was up. I paid $4.95 shipping. I did not see the terms of this"trial" It arrived 4 days before they debited my card an additional &78.81. I called them and they said it started the day I ordered it. I ordered it the 11th, it arrived the 24th. and I am suppose to see if i like it in 4 days before they soaked me $78.81 for 32 pills.

I called and tried to reason with them that this wa robbery, as how can I see if I like it in 4 days? Thye said I should have called before the 14 days. I just was appled at the gall. I have a buiness to run, it never occured to me it started fromt he day I ordered it????? Thye are rip offs and scammers. Stealing money.

I intend to reoprt them to the BBB and the attorney general as this is stealing. Please read all terms and conditions and call befor eyou order anything, I know my days of ordering "free trails" are over. Nothing is free.It just adjitates me when I run a good business, not trying to cheat anyone, and these people get away with murder. I hope they choke on thier pills.

carole
senoia, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Wellness-ResearchInc-ACAI-BERRY/Miami-Bech-Florida-33139/Advanced-Wellness-ResearchInc-ACAI-BERRY-COmpnay-is-a-rip-offnot-telling-pertinenet-inf-416799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research,Inc. ACAI BERRY