Complaint Review: AdvancedBright Or LuminousBrites.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:Munnsville New York
AdvancedBright Or LuminousBrites.com
1210 S. Brand Blvd. Glendale, California U.S.A.

AdvancedBright Or LuminousBrites.com Misleading and deceiving advertising, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY CREDIT CARD Glendale California

I am furious that this company took advantage of me through their misleading and deceiving advertising. I work too hard to for them to STEAL $88.97 of my money for an inadequate, cheap, worthless product. I have canceled my credit card, disputed the charge, filed a report with my states Attorney General's Office (Always do this, it is worth these people being stopped and easy to do.) I also filed a complaint with Yahoo for letting these people advertise through them and the Better Business Bureau. I will get my money back, I will not quit until I do.

Munnsville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AdvancedBright-Or-LuminousBritescom/Glendale-California-91204/AdvancedBright-Or-LuminousBritescom-Misleading-and-deceiving-advertising-UNAUTHORIZED-US-405004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AdvancedBright Or LuminousBrites.com