Complaint Review: AdvancedTRIM

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: jseabo66 — Quincy Illinois
Phoenix, Arizona USA

AdvancedTRIM Offered weight loss FREE 30 day supply of green coffee bean extract in capsule form for the cost of shipping, When the product didn't work I called before the stated deadline to cancel further orders and was told that the order was canceled. I got my credit card statement and $79.31 was charged to my account. Phoenix Arizona

After watching an online ad with Dr. Oz recommending green coffee bean extract an ad for AdvancedTRIM coffee bean extract opened up with an opportunity to try out their green coffee bean extract in capsule form for 30 days FREE by just paying for the shipping. On the lable it a notice stating that my credit card would be charge 79.31 on the 15th of each month until I called the number on May 9, 2013 and cancelled.  I called the toll free number 1-877-839-9343 and the woman I spoke to asked me why I was cancelling and I told her that the product did not work for me. She apolgized and said that she would cancel my future charges.

I got my credit card statement for May 2013 and saw a charge in the amount of $79.31 dated May 20, 2013.

When I shopped at GNC recently and told them about AdvancedTRIM the cashier said, "Good luck at stopping them from charging your credit card. We get lots of customers shopping here who tell us the same story."

AdvancedTRIM is definately a RIP OFF!

I will contanct my credit card company this morning and try to reverse the charge back to AdvancedTRIM and have future charges denied.  I will also contact BBB and Dr. Oz show as well as my State's Attorney Genreral office to file a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AdvancedTRIM/Phoenix-Arizona/AdvancedTRIM-Offered-weight-loss-FREE-30-day-supply-of-green-coffee-bean-extract-in-caps-1055915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AdvancedTRIM