Complaint Review: Advancewellnessresearch.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2009

• Reported By:Norfolk Virginia
Advancewellnessresearch.com
500 South Pointe Dr. Suit 230 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Advancewellnessresearch.com Free trial pay just shipping, but being charge $78.81 after 2 weeks! Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Neither of you were scammed

*Consumer Comment: I too have been scammed!

This is scam! I ordered the free trial and paid 4.99 for shipping! and yeah, 2 weeks after they charged me for 78.81! I just got off from the phone with its customer service...which seemed to be mad at me and keep saying that there is a small tiny lines at the bottom of the website said that I'll be charged for it! God, I even didn't open it yet! I was so busy even to check it. So now the customer service said that I should return the item to and then I should get me money back. I forgot to tell you that when I got the package, there was nothing come with it just empty envelope with the bottom. No receipt, No explanation, No order number...nothing whatsoever!

By the way the call center is in India, so don't wonder why you guy couldn't get connected and well, thanks God I got to talk to them, but really barely couldn't understand!

Well, do anyone know the address I gave above it exist? Otherwise I'll send the product back and no one there to receipt it because she told me that I need to send it within 10 days and I'll get my money back with in 5-6 business days.

...I want to make this for others to aware of this SCAM before it'll be too late like us, do anyone have any suggestion?

Tan
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advancewellnessresearchcom/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Advancewellnessresearchcom-Free-trial-pay-just-shipping-but-being-charge-7881-after-2-428581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advancewellnessresearch.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Neither of you were scammed

AUTHOR: D K - (U.S.A.)

You just did not bother to read the Terms & Conditions of the trial before giving out your credit card info (though I cannot understand why).. IF you had bothered to read the T&C that The terms state that if you do not call within a certain timeframe to cancel your membership, you agree to pay monthly fees. You need to pay attention next time.. you were not ripped off and need to take responsibility for your actions.

Next time, please pay more attention. Good Luck.

I too have been scammed!

AUTHOR: Jo - (U.S.A.)

This company was also suppose to bill me $4.99 for shipping. I found out they billed me an additional $78 for my 'free' sample 2 weeks later!
(2/9 was free sample just pay shipping of $4.99)
(2/23 charged $78 without my knowledge/consent)
I tried to call and to cancel (several times) but was told "system down and call in 3 hours." Difficult to understand with their language barrier. I did finally get an address out of them, but without any directions on how to return product or any info regarding refund. So I went ahead and reported this scam to my bank and did the preventive measures to prevent future charges from this company.
Advance wellness Research
1269 North Wooddale Rd.
Woodland, IL 60191
This company is a scam and a rip off. Do not buy from them.