Complaint Review: Advaned Professional Network

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Maryann — Methuen Massachusetts
Advaned Professional Network
27068 La Paz Road Aliso Viego, CA 92656 Aliso Viego, Ca, California USA

Advaned Professional Network Mr Michael Thom On Jun27, 2013, my husband and I was looking for mortgage or loan modification companys because citibank is not getting back to us and we were 3 months behind.  Aliso Viego, Ca California

As stated above, On June 26 we were on computer looking for help with mortgage because we were behind 3 months.  We came accross company (Advaced Professional Network).  They said they could help pay down our mortgage, and they send these forms over the internet and they signed for us.  Next day I thought about it, said this is a scam, called said that is null and void.  I contacted the bank, thought everything was o.k.,  On July 3rd, they illigaly took out $835.00 out of my accont.  I am so upset.,  I am having bad luck, mortgage late and now out of money.  I am filing a police report.

Maryann

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advaned-Professional-Network/Aliso-Viego-Ca-California-92656/Advaned-Professional-Network-Mr-Michael-Thom-On-Jun27-2013-my-husband-and-I-was-looking-1064848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advaned Professional Network