Complaint Review: Advanta Bank Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Coral Springs Florida
Advanta Bank Corp.
PO Box 30715 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Advanta Bank Corp. hikes APR to 25.49% for no reason Salt Lake City Utah

I get this notice in the mail telling me of the change to my account. How the heck can you possibly digest soo many changes in lawyer lingo outlined in 6 point type? I had a respond by date and if i dont respond, which i didnt, it means i accept the changes. Whats up with that?

I had $13,000.00 credit limit and only $6100.00 used. I pay ontime. They kept raising my limit too. Telling me how much they value me. How is this an accepted practice by Consumer Affairs and the Consumer Protection Agency? What about Fed Regulators?

It so wrong for them to be able to do this. My feeling is they are firing me as a customer. Dont fall for the 7.99% intro rate. Dont get a Advanta mastercard. Use a reputable company if you dont want to have to go through this classic consumer bully tactic.

Deewya
Coral Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta-Bank-Corp/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/Advanta-Bank-Corp-hikes-APR-to-2549-for-no-reason-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-355445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta Bank Corp.