Complaint Review: Advanta Bank Corp/Advanta Business Cards

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Summer Lake Oregon
Advanta Bank Corp/Advanta Business Cards
11850 S. Election Rd. Draper, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-705-7255
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Advanta Bank Corp/Advanta Business Cards Skyrocketing interest rates, for no reason! Draper Utah

We have been customers of Advanta for over 12 years. Years ago, I emailed the co President when they jumped my rates and his frontmen reduced my APR to a good fee. Now they have upped my APRs from 9.99 to 18.5 & 31.5%. I can and will opt out if I get no response this time as this will triple the finance charges I have to pay. I have no late payments or over limits for years and years. This was sudden and arbitrary and they can't tell me exactly why because there is no reason. OUr company is growing, doing well . Our personal credit reports are great. Just because. Is there no oversite on these people?

M brain
Summer Lake, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta-Bank-CorpAdvanta-Business-Cards/Draper-Utah-84020/Advanta-Bank-CorpAdvanta-Business-Cards-Skyrocketing-interest-rates-for-no-reason-Drape-436720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta Bank Corp/Advanta Business Cards