Complaint Review: Advanta Bank Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
Advanta Bank Corporation
Advanta Bank Corp Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-705-7255
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Advanta Bank Corporation USURY Salt Lake City Utah

To my surprise, I am not the only one being raped by Advanta. I have been in business for 23 yrs, never - ever have I had to deal with such a horrible credit card company.

I have never been lat on any payment and to boot, never made just minimum payments but at least two to three times the required amount. Intrest rate in the past 6 months jumped from 9.9% to today at 37.81 %. Unbelievable non sense.

Speaking to their customer service is equivalent to banging your head on a brick wall ! No one can help, no one has any power. I even wrote to their darn President John Moore in Utah. Do you think that anyone would respond to any complaint letters ?

They have me over a barrel, I am paying them as much as I can to reduce the balance but I cannot pay it in full and they know that.

I propose we all get together and find a law firm to file a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against them.
In these economical times, their actions are wrong.
I wish them to fold soon, no tears will be shed.

Barbara
Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta-Bank-Corporation/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130-0715/Advanta-Bank-Corporation-USURY-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-393412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta Bank Corporation