Complaint Review: Advanta Business Credit Card

• Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:Carmel Indiana
Advanta Business Credit Card
http://www.advanta.com Internet U.S.A.

Advanta Business Credit Card - advanta.com lied about rates, stole money from my checking account and harrassed me. Internet

DO NOT deal with Advanta!!! They are liars and crooks. I paid my card in full and on time every month and noticed that they had made unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account! I confronted them and they denied it and began to make harrassing calls saying that we hadn't paid our bill. These people must be crazy or else they are getting killed due to the recession but either way PLEASE do yourself a favor an avoid them like the plague. I have 3 other cards and have had no problem with them. Use you local credit union or a reputable company like Capital One. On a related note, a friend of mine had an account with them and they closed it with no notice and when he called they said it was because he always paid on time so they weren't getting any interest! Buyer beware.

John
Carmel, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta-Business-Credit-Card/internet/Advanta-Business-Credit-Card-advantacom-lied-about-rates-stole-money-from-my-checking-448027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta Business Credit Card