Complaint Review: Advanta Credit Card

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 04, 2009

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Advanta Credit Card
P.O Box 30725 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Advanta Credit Card I am a small business and had no problems with Advanta until they decided to increase my fixed of 6.99 to over 36 percent, the only explanation is I didn't use my card as regularity as they wished Advanta Bank Corp Salt Lake City Utah

I have a small business and have a good credit standing and a long time client of Advanta Credit Card.

I used their 6.99 fixed percent promotional checks they offered for life, then my interest was raised to over 36 percent.

After many calls and emails requesting an explanation the only response the representative gave is that I didn't use my card on a regular bases. It seems to me to be extortion not to much different than the mafia. I refuse to be intimidated by unethical, greedy corporate raiders. Please inform me of any recourse or class action suits. I will fight.

Debra
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta-Credit-Card/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130-0715/Advanta-Credit-Card-I-am-a-small-business-and-had-no-problems-with-Advanta-until-they-dec-440821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta Credit Card