Complaint Review: Advanta Credit Cards For Small Business

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:beverly hills California
Advanta Credit Cards For Small Business
Advanta Bank Corp. Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Advanta Credit Cards For Small Business Advanta Bank Corp. is like an animal that eats it's young Salt Lake City Utah

Advanta "feeds" on the people who will pay....to get money they can't get from people who can't or won't pay anymore.
I, like many other people have been paying my Advanta credit card as I should....no late payments, I paid more than the minimum and I'd even paid down my balance to get a better Fico score...only to have them reduce my limit. Now, after a couple of months of more larger than minimum payments, my interest rates has been increased to 27%. I was told it's because they can, according to section 12 of our "agreement." I will now pay only the minimum until Advanta runs into trouble. If enough people pay only the minimum, I don't think they can survive. And if they get a "bail out"... people might see that it's time for this country to...have another Tea Party !
I am willing to help with a class action suit if there is an attorney with the cahones to try it.

Madmoney
beverly hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta-Credit-Cards-For-Small-Business/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/Advanta-Credit-Cards-For-Small-Business-Advanta-Bank-Corp-is-like-an-animal-that-eats-it-398101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta Credit Cards For Small Business