Complaint Review: Advanta

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Advanta
advanta.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Advanta Advanta all zombies, no real persons to help you Tampa Florida

I had a small business, I got a 0% small business card. I was working diligently on paying it off, paying sometimes double what I owed and had automatic bill pay paying every 4 weeks when I got paid. One month is long and two payments are paid in one month and the next is skipped. They raise my interest rate from 0 to 29%!! I call for over an hour working my way up the chain of zombie csr's and get to a so called manager who tells me there's nothing she can do.. I ask her to look at my perfect payment history, see that the mistake is that there's two payments made in one month (missed by 3 days) can she please just make an adjustment... Nope. I ask is there not any single person there with a human thinking brain and heart that can do something about this.. a one time adjustment (that banks used to do but they no longer do- I guess since we're all supposed to be perfect now and aren't allowed to make any mistakes) Nope. You are screwed she basically says.

Thanks, Advanta. I borrowed the money from a friend and they are making 7% on it, and you are making squat of of me!

Buggedoff
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta/Tampa-Florida/Advanta-Advanta-all-zombies-no-real-persons-to-help-you-Tampa-Florida-467770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta