Complaint Review: Advantage America - Bank Of America

• Submitted: Sun, April 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 04, 2010

• Reported By: Caraland — Philadelphia Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Advantage America - Bank Of America
1950 S.Columbus Blvd Philadelpia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Advantage America - Bank Of America Ripe off - Bank Of America Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: *You can make a big picket sign that says- "BANK OF AMERICA SCAMMED ME OUT OF $400.00"....

I like to complian againt Bank of America. I had been Rip off by this bank. like orthers peoplpe when I saw the interest rate of home loan go down. I went to Bank of America in Feb,2009 to applied refinance. The emplyee there told me if I don't get the loan I pay not thing, but I have to pay $400 fee to start the procress.Next month on Mar8,2009 my refinance had been aproved. Then many months the Bank withdrawn my loan application. I lost my $400 fee. Why? Because the application had been aprove then withdrawn by the Bank so no money back.

1.Why don't the employee who handle my application explain clearly about the refinace procress. He just told me if I don't get the loan I will get my $400 fee back.

2. The employee at local bank which I went to met 2-2 times a month did not tell me when the loan had been witdrawn. I found out by myself after I called Bank of America Home Servicespecialist many months later.

3.I went to met local bank managerIII to complian, he asked me to do refinance again without $400 fee. Now I get it he just want to buy time and do not thing about it.

It have been over a year that I try to solve this problem with Bank Of America. It tell me the loan was withdrawn so I can't get my fee back.I feel that it's  a Ripe Off?

I believed I should get my $400fee back because the emplyee didn't do his best to handle my case.He did not tell me any thing about the withdraw when I applied for my refinance.It did not do any thing event come to inspect my house for refinance.

Moreover, I feel the emplyee don't do his best for me because event the loan was withdrawn he still does not tell me any thing about it until I find out by myself.

Can I sue the bank for neglegence? Could anyone tell me how can I get my $400 fee back. It's a Rip Off

Caraland, Philadelphia,Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Bank-Of-America/Philadelpia-Pennsylvania-19148/Advantage-America-Bank-Of-America-Ripe-off-Bank-Of-America-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-589393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America - Bank Of America

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

and stand outside that bank (off of their property) and have another BIG sign that says this-

"GO TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM and type in- BANK OF AMERICA, and read all of the Ripoff Reports.

Those two signs will get a lot of attention from people driving by, customers, & Bank of America employees. If I were you, I'd make one more BIG picket sign that says this-

'Google' this- BANK OF AMERICA COMPLAINTS SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES, and read that article now!

*Just think, all of the employees at the Bank of America branch who read that article might have second thoughts about their employer, wouldn't you agree? If you found out that your employer took out a 'secret life insurance policy' on your life, you probably wouldn't like it, correct?

Good luck, & keep us posted.

********************************BANK ALERT********************************

*Make sure to read Jim's most recent Update at the WELLS FARGO page of this site regarding his $100,000 CD that he took out for his grandchidren's college education that he CAN'T GET! He had to hire an attorney, at $220 per hour, to get his own money!!!