Complaint Review: Advantage America Benefit

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:kinnelon New Jersey
Advantage America Benefit
1900 Howell Branch Road Ste. 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Advantage America Benefit ripoff, scam, hoax, thieves Winter Park Florida

*Author of original report: BBB

I have read through many of the reports on this site regarding this "company" It saddens me to know there are people out there (monsters if you will) that make a living stealing from hardworking people like you and me.

I have received two phone calls from company. This first time I almost got sucked in but I thought it was extremely fishy that rep (named Denvil) wouldn't mail me any of the information for me to look over before agreeing to this program, all the while he kept badgering me for my account information so I could get this garaunteed grant.

After I told him to mail me everything and I will have my attorny look at it and make sure it's legit, he hung up on me.

That was in December and today he called me again, the same exact guy (with an indian accent) Before he could get a word in edge wise I asked for his name the name of the company and their location (which this phone call was New Hampshhire). After I got those answers I all of a sudden got disconnected.

I want to say I feel for those who got tricked into thinking this was a legitiment company and had their money stolen from them.

Now because I did not have any money taken from me I cant report anything to the better busines bureau, but I can hopefully give anyone some insight on how to do it. Please go to www.bbb.org or http://complaint.bbb.org
The following is from the site itself:

The complaint includes the complainant's name and postal address;

The complaint includes the company's name and provides sufficient information to determine the company's location. A mail address or phone number (except for toll-free numbers) will ordinarily be sufficient;
The complaint seeks assistance from the Better Business Bureau;
The complaint is from a customer, or the customer's authorized representative, of the company complained about. Authorized representatives include lawyers and guardians or caretakers who are filing on behalf of minor children, the elderly, or persons with disabilities;
The complaint relates to a marketplace issue (see below for a list of complaints we cannot handle);
The complaint alleges a problem experienced with the services or products that the company provided or agreed to provide;
The complaint is not in litigation and has not been resolved by a previous court action, arbitration, or settlement between the parties; and
The complaint contains no abusive language.

Or if you really want to make this public someone should call Help Me Howard on Fox News New York.

I hope that the victims of this scam can seek their retributions.

Jillian
Butler, New Jersey

STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benefit/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Advantage-America-Benefit-ripoff-scam-hoax-thieves-Winter-Park-Florid-172369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefit

BBB

AUTHOR: Jillian - (U.S.A.)

It is true that any company could be bias toward anyone paying monthly dues, but this company is not a member of the BBB and if you go to the following website http://www.orlando.bbb.org/newsearch2.asp?ComID=073300154320118

if the link doeasn't work just search Advantage America in FL

You can see a current report on this company and how many complaints there has been and how many have been resolved and unresolved. By know means am I telling anyone what to do with their complaint. I am just offering public information to show that this company is a fraud as MANY of you know, and we a the consumer public do not deserve it.

whereby