Complaint Review: Advantage America Benefit

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2005

• Reported By:Simi California
Advantage America Benefit
governmentgrants.org Internet U.S.A.

Governmentgrants.org - Advantage America Benefit ripoff, hung up after they knew I was checking them out online. Internet Florida

I received an unsolicited phone call telling me I quallified for a $12,000 federal grant to do with as I wished. They asked if I had an active bank account and that for only $49.95 they would give me access to the information online. Then he wanted to turn me over to the verifier who would take my banking information. As we were talking he gave me their web address which I immediately typed into my browser. He didn't know I was already on the computer. A totally other name came up. I tried it three times and the guy named Derrick Lloyd started stuttering and saying something must be wrong with their server.

After my third attempt he hung up after saying he had to find out what is wrong with their server. So everyone beware--another scam is here!

Glenda
Simi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2005 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benefit/internet/Governmentgrantsorg-Advantage-America-Benefit-ripoff-hung-up-after-they-knew-I-was-che-162117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefit