• Report: #200339

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:Westwego Louisiana
Advantage America Benefits
1900 Howell Branch Blvd Suite #4-7 Winter Park , Fl 32792 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-503-7345
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Advantage America BenefitS ripoff, aggrevating, scandalist Winter Park Florida

Advantage america has ripped me off not once but twice. they called me over and over elling me that i was approved for the money but i have never received anything from them. I was supposed to get 12,500.
As a matter of fact a lady had called me on my job and also a man; both telling me i have the money and that it was going to be in my account by 11:00a.m the next day. Now this was in february.

Then come march; the lady had the ordasity to tell me that the money couldn't go into my acccount because it was unsecure and everybody would see my information. I was telling her so what if i'm approved you shouldn't have any problems with giving me the money. Advantage america owe me 299.95 twice plus 49.95 and 89.95 for my processing fees so they claim. I want my money back now!

Everybody you need to know this too; i was supposed to receive a paper in the mail and didn't recieve anything and it's seven months later!

Kerreshia
Westwego, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benefits/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-BenefitS-ripoff-aggrevating-scandalist-Winter-Park-Florida-200339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefits