• Report: #190652

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:cayuga Indiana
Advantage America Benefits
1900 Howell Branch Rd Suite 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Benefits Ripped off $299.99 plus s&h costs Ripoff Winter Park Florida

The first of the year 2006 I recieved a phone call letting me know that I can get Federal Grants to help with my education. I registered with Kaplan University and at present moment going to school. I have contacted Kaplan University to see about the grants I was to received for helping out at home with living expense and that is when I was told that I didn't get any grants to help me out with my expenses. I live on Social Security and have set up with low bills for utlities for the year. Is there anything I can do to help get my money back that they ripped off.

Leslie
cayuga, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benefits/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Benefits-Ripped-off-29999-plus-sh-costs-Ripoff-Winter-Park-Florida-190652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefits