Complaint Review: Advantage America Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2005

• Reported By:White Georgia
Advantage America Benefits
1900 Howell Branch Road, Suite 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Benefits ripoff Winter Park Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: It's Easy to file with the BBB

*Consumer Comment: Getting them back

*Consumer Suggestion: ill help you in any way

*Author of original report: Advantage America Benifits

My story is the same but I was promised that in a Federal Government Grant in the amount of 12,500 dollars was to be deposited before the $49.95 was taken out. Some one needs to make sure this gets to the Better Business Bureau. I have two confirmation notices from this company my only regret is that I did not record them! I would love to be involved in the law suit!

Lynne
White, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2005 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benefits/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Benefits-ripoff-Winter-Park-Florida-163925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefits

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It's Easy to file with the BBB

AUTHOR: Lynne - (U.S.A.)

It's real easy to file with the BBB. I suggest everyone that has been riped off to file with them. If we don't file, a case will not be publically known against the company. Any company that makes promises and does not follow through should be reported.

Getting them back

AUTHOR: Tonya - (U.S.A.)

Dear Advantage Ripoff Customers. I already sent in my experience with Advantage America. I was taken back in October, and went through alot of what you all have went through. I finally got revenge on this company. I recieved a call from a company called (RTS) Ryans Travel service. They wanted to offer me a one time fee of $39.95 for free vacation that I won. It sounded like the same woman as last time. I listened to all of the hoopla, but I had a plan. They asked me the same questions as last time, so what I did, I had closed out my bank account in September, and opened a new account. When the company asked me for my routing number, and the account number, I gave them the routing number, but I gave them the account number that has been cancelled for 3 months. I'm sure that by now they figured out that they have been scamed. If you recieve a call from someone from RTO, just hang up the phone. I feel that if they call someone else who had closed a recent account, and you get the call, give all of the wrong information, you stand a chance on keeping all of your money, and if they see that enough people keep giving them the wrong account number, and they will know that you are really trying to stop this scam.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

ill help you in any way

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

I am reading every report about this advantage america and i just cant believe how evil this is.I will help you in any way I can.look under report om 12/1/05 from hesperia,california ,thats me..I will also figure out how to file a BBB report against them,and when i drag my post-op body down to the bank tommorrow to change my account,i will file whatever and all reports through the bank against them...lets get these low lifes!!!! please post a comment for me!!!

Advantage America Benifits

AUTHOR: Lynne - (U.S.A.)

I was suprised to see that no one else has reported them to BBB. I searched and no other complaints were found. So I did! Join me to try to start a class action suit, to make them stop ripping off people!