Complaint Review: Advantage America Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, December 30, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 30, 2005

• Reported By:Mira Loma California
Advantage America Benefits
1900 Howell Branch Road Suite#4-7 Winter Park,FL32792 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Benefits ripoff con artists ,unruley dishonest charges on my bank account causing overdraft fees and my rent check to get charged NSF charges and late fees for rent that was on timebut they billed my account without my knowledgnt Winter Park Florida

I was ripped off by Advantage America! They called me and said they had a guarnteed grant for $12,500 already preapproved and the only thing I needed to pay was a one time fee of $49.95. I asked them several questions asking if they were sure of no qualifying rules to get the grant, they said no again and said all I need is a special code # that must remain private giving it to no one.What a bunch of B.S. now that I think about it. All they did was Lie, deceive and con me into thinking this was a real business oppertunity as I have a business helping seniors. I'm so angry as funds are very hard to come by and I could use this money to help others and not give to such a bunch of asshole liars waiting for their prey like a voulcher! I hope thay get what they deserve JailTime. Today I got a letter saying they were welcoming to there benefit medical program that I never heard about or agreed to. The secret is Out, they said your Goverment Grant information guide would be sent for an additional $299.95. What the Hell Is going On? When I received this letter I was so pisted off I called them with the # on the letter 866-503-7345. I told them They were ripping me off and I wanted to cancel right away as within a 7 day reveiw, you could have a money back guarntee if you canceled> I got no where they told me to fax the welcome letter and in 48 hours they would reveiw and get back with me. If I do all that it will be past the 7 days and then they will take all the $299.95 plus the $49.95 that they already have. This Is a stall tactic, I never wanted a book or insurance for medical or grant that I have to wait to get approved and write it myself. Most respected Grant programs are given through sponsors or non-profit organizations. This company Does Not exsist, this is a Scam, they are unwilling to cooperate and give consumers their money back.I want to warn other people so they Don't Get Ripped Off!

Susan
Mira Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2005 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benefits/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Benefits-ripoff-con-artists-unruley-dishonest-charges-on-my-bank-accou-169793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefits