Complaint Review: Advantage America Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 03, 2006

• Reported By:union city California
Advantage America Benefits
1900 Howell Branch Road Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Benefits ripoff, stole money from my checking account in the amount of $49.95 on 1/12/06 & on 1/31/06 in the amount of $299.95 Winter Park Florida

Advantage America Benifits was seeling aproduct that I still to this day have not received. I have made several attempts to cancel. I have been told on several different occassion that they cancelled the product. next thing I know a ck was sent to my account in the amount of $299.95. I had even did a stop payment with my bank on the 1/25/06 and because they sent in a ck pass that ck range my bank let it through. My bank will not refund the money because they said i authorize the purchase. I tried to explain to them that the amount of $49.95 only. I also told them I have made every attempt to stop this from happening with this merchant and I have had no luck. I've also contacted the better business bureau and have not heard anything frofm them either. it seems that I will be out of a total of $350.00
which ahs caused dme great hardships. im still trying to rebound from it. Can someone please help get this company busted and refund peoples money that has also been ripoff from this company.

union city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benefits/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Benefits-ripoff-stole-money-from-my-checking-account-in-the-amount-of--184665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefits