Complaint Review: Advantage America Benifits

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2005

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Advantage America Benifits
1900 Howell Branch Road Suite# 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-503-7345
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Advantage America Benifits RIPOFF Honeymoon Shot to the Moon! Winter Park Florida

These people are getting it on! They hit the wrong city. Motown is going to Flotown on an early vay-K. I just got hit with the same call after trying to find info on Government Grants over the net. The question is. What site did I visit for these people to get my number? I could hardly understand what old girl was saying, until I told her to slow down. whatever, After receiving the Advantage America reassurance letter and giving my account info (don't trip Guys) I know it's coming from my wife real soon. I went to their so called website (advantageamerica) and got lucky to find ripoff.com waiting to give me the real deal on these happy to be in the US u-know what's. I soon called the Florida Seminole County Sheriffs to file a report after reading the reports on this cool site. The Sheriffs are on the trail of these pranksters and money yankers. They also gave me a number to report online crimes.407-665-6850
Let's put an end to it.

StClair
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2005 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benifits/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Benifits-RIPOFF-Honeymoon-Shot-to-the-Moon-Winter-Park-Florida-161641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benifits