Complaint Review: Advantage America Benifits

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 27, 2006

• Reported By:Jackson Louisiana
Advantage America Benifits
Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Benifits ripoff Winter ParkWinter Park Florida

On Dec. 2005 I recieved a phone call for a grant for the amount of 12,500.00. Of course I fell for it because the way they were so convincing. The only cost of the grant was 49.95 for thier lawyer fees for the paper work.

I then gave them my account number for the withdrawl and for them to deposit the money in my account. They also gave me 1800'numbers to call about health insurance for the cost of 299.95 and if you dont cancel they will charge you.

I called and cancelled but they still charged my account any way claiming they have no record of me cancelled. And when I asked for a manager they were all busy or in a meeting everytime. Or they were expierencing technical difficulties.

After I thought everything was over with and learned a powerful lesson, 3 months later while I was at a birthday party they had the nerve to call back and my husband told them I was't home so they talked to him and said that they were depsiting 12,500.00 in my account on Monday morning for a fee of 89.95. So please I warn everyone dont fall for this it has ruined me, I had to close my account pay for retuned checks and now have a ulser. Remember if its to good to be true it is.

Nicole
Jackson, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Benifits/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Benifits-ripoff-Winter-ParkWinter-Park-Florida-183455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benifits