Complaint Review: Advantage America Grant Department

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2006

• Reported By:Long Beach Mississippi
Advantage America Grant Department
1900 Howell Branch Road Suite#4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Grant Department Advantage America's attempted rip-off Winter Park Florida

Advance America said they received my name from my last years taxes and I was eligible for a $12,500 grant. All I had to do is pay a processing fee of $49.95 and give them my banking information. First of all, I don't give just anyone, I don't know, that kind of information. I started to ask alot of questions and the more I asked, the less I understood. The person I was speaking with could barely speak English and he kept trying to get my bank information. I even told him it sounds like a big scam and he said he understood. After all was said and done, I hung the phone up in his face. The only grant that I will accept are the ones I apply for.

Angela
Long Beach, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2006 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America-Grant-Department/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-Grant-Department-Advantage-Americas-attempted-rip-off-Winter-Park-Flori-172567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Grant Department