Complaint Review: Advantage America

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2005

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Advantage America
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Advantage America Ripoff Known Scam Company Moves from FLA to GA Atlanta Georgia

I've seen lots of reports from this company that are based in Florida. I received a call today at my office that was a local Atlanta number. I didn't know the number so I played 'switchboard operator' to make sure it was someone I knew. When she told me she worked for Advantage America I quickly looked it up online and found these reports.

When I took her off hold, told her Miss J. was gone for the day, she didn't even pause, but said she could talk to me and offer me the same deal on the grants. I told her it was a buisness line and that she could not solicit here, so she asked me for a home number! Yeah right!

Anyway, it would seem Adv Am isn't just using FLA numbers anymore.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2005 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/Atlanta-Georgia/Advantage-America-Ripoff-Known-Scam-Company-Moves-from-FLA-to-GA-Atlanta-Georgia-1033534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America