Complaint Review: Advantage America

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
Advantage America
1900 Howell Branch Road - Suite 427 - Winter Park, Florida 32798 Jim Patrick, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America ripoff keep miss-representing the U.S. Government, I did the same to them Florida

I received a call on January 25, 2006 around 6:30 pm. It was from Advantage America again. He an Asian accent and his name was John. He again approach with the same rip-off skim as on December 14, 2006. I told him that I already had been robbed by them and my bank account was closed. He appologized and said that they would reimburse my money and to do so I needed to speak on the tape recorder. I accepted because my bank account has been closed and there was no way he could withdraw any more money from it. Of course I did not believe him, however, I wanted to know what this company was up too. Therefore, I did what he told me to do because also, I wanted to him the benefit of the doubt. He told me that eventhough my account was closed they would refund my money and the bank will send me a check later. I waited till yesterday February 9, 2006 and decided to call them. When I called the 866-503-7345 the guy who took my call said that he couldn't help me so he took my work phone number so somebody will be call me soon. I received no call so I decided to call back today February 10, 2006 and somebody named Jim Patrick waited on me. He placed on hold for 3 minutes and argued with me for about 20 minutes. The last thing he told was that if I will close my account with Advantage America, then I will loose my $299.95. Therefore, the rip-off continues because they keep miss-representing the U.S. Government.

Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/Jim-Patrick-Florida-32798/Advantage-America-ripoff-keep-miss-representing-the-US-Government-I-did-the-same-to-the-175659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America