• Report: #208040

• Submitted: Sat, August 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, August 26, 2006

• Reported By:troy Alabama
Advantage America
2431 Aloma Ave. Suite 158 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America tried to steal money from my account, grant ripoff! Tampa Florida

I received a phone call from a man representing a company called Advantage America. He told me that the company was a medium between me and the government. I was offered money, a minimum of $5,000; however, the guy wanted the name of my bank and my account number to "verify" information.

He offered to send me a free application and told me that I had been randomly selected to receive this money. I went online and looked up the name of the company and found fraudulent information.

Once I saw the information, I told him that I was NOT going to give him my account number and told him that I didn't need the money anyway. He continued to try to persuade me that the information was only for verification purposes and that he would not use it, but I knew better than that.

Jessica
troy, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2006 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/Tampa-Florida/Advantage-America-tried-to-steal-money-from-my-account-grant-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-208040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America