Complaint Review: Advantage America

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 06, 2006

• Reported By:San Bernardino California
Advantage America
1900 HOWELL BRANCH ROAD WINTER PARK, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America ripoff, false promise, dishonest WINTER PARK Florida

*Author of original report: I filed a complaint thru the bank.

The person to whom I spoke with used an Indian dialect stated catagorically that I had been selected to receive a free grant in the amount of $12,500 that had to be deposited in my bank account within forty eight hours.
I am or was being debited for $19.95 each month, and I still do not know why I said he could write me and send me documentation and the check in the amount of $12,500.00 as I did not need it within 48 hours. He was rude, demanding, loud and barely understandable and called me stupid for passing up the chance to get the money by not providing him the information he wanted.

I refused and he had a supervisor come on line and again I refused and told them to give the money to someone else if they could not mail it.

I found that they did actually gain access to the account and debited $49.95 + $299.95 even though I had told them to stop all efforts.

James
San Bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2006 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/WINTER-PARK-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-ripoff-false-promise-dishonest-WINTER-PARK-Florida-177500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America

I filed a complaint thru the bank.

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

After reporting Advantage America thru the legal direction and getting all the paper work notery to verfy the lrgality of all the claims process, I recieved one more call from an employee from advantage, and from that time untill now I have not heard any thing more. Still wating for my money.