• Report: #200605

• Submitted: Wed, July 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 12, 2006

• Reported By:topsham Maine
Advantage America
Howell Branch Rd Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America I got ripped off they took money out of acc even after I cancelled about3 times ripoff Winter Park Florida

I got a call about grant money. They said no money would be taken out as long as I cancelled, with in I think it was three weeks. So I did and a couple weeks later I called back just to make sure and the lady was like it was never cancelled. So she said she cancelled it.

Called back a couple days before money would have been taken out to make sure again. That didn't get cancelled. I was furious. Needless to say they took out money from my account. I called and called them looking for supervisor. They gave me the run around so I called my bank and my bank took it back some how. Finally got a hold of the supervisor they agreed. The next day went to change my account

Leann
topsham, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-I-got-ripped-off-they-took-money-out-of-acc-even-after-I-cancelled-about-200605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America