Complaint Review: Advantage America

• Submitted: Sun, October 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2005

• Reported By:fairfield Ohio
Advantage America
1900 Howell Branch Road Suite # 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America advantage America Harassment from Advantage America and how I found them! Winter Parkwinter Park Florida

*Author of original report: Bahamas Contact for Advantage America

*Consumer Comment: More contact info on these scam artists

After 3 0r 4 calls a day from this company where a heavily accented woman always ended up hanging up on me, I found their website-www.advantageamericabenefits.com-and did a search on them.

I called the techs phone number that was listed on Whois and he gave me the number of the website owner. The number I was given is 514-369-4374. I can assure you he is the culprit. Let's just say he was left several messages asking him for HIS bank account number. He is located in Montreal, Quebec and he does other MLM schemes. They are NOT in Florida.

There is an address there too and you could try calling the Montreal police and reporting him. People, never give your account numbers or any personal info over the phone.

fairfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2005 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/Winter-Park-Florida/Advantage-America-advantage-America-Harassment-from-Advantage-America-and-how-I-found-them-159220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America

Bahamas Contact for Advantage America

AUTHOR: Daphne - (U.S.A.)

The phone number in the Bahamas is the one I called and the man who answered gave me the number in Montreal, Quebec. It's funny but since I called him I have not received any further calls from Advantage America and I had been getting several a day.

More contact info on these scam artists

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with a man named Rob at Melbourne IT in Australia whose company registered this website. He gave me the contact info of a reseller in Canada @ 514-286-1292. He says they have the power to pull this website so please call. They may also give details on the owners. I'm also getting contact info out of the Bahamas for the Tech contact on the website www.advantageamericabenefits.com:

Donald Nyveen