Complaint Review: Advantage America

• Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Hesperia California
Advantage America
Internet U.S.A.

Advantage America Told me I was qualified for a Grant amount of $5,000 then began asking for bank account numbers and last four of social security. Internet

Told me I was qualified for a Grant amount of $5,000 then began asking for bank account numbers and last four of social security. Went on to another man, whom then continued to tell me to say yes to all questions on recordings. As soon as I got off the phone I realized how stupid it was and drove immediately to my bank and cancelled the account.

This is horrible, and I will do anything to help catch whoever does this. Just don't let me catch them on my own.

Ryan
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/internet/Advantage-America-Told-me-I-was-qualified-for-a-Grant-amount-of-5000-then-began-asking-f-396720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America