Complaint Review: Advantage American Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 05, 2005

• Reported By:dyersburg Tennessee
Advantage American Benefits
1900 Howell Branch Rd Winterpark, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage American Benefits ripoff Winterpark Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Oh yes they can!!

These people called me on saturday of last week which was november 26th. They wanted me to verifiy that my checking account was correct and that all my information was correct. After I verified all of this I was told that 49.95 would be drawn out of my checking account and I would recieve $500.00 in grocery coupons. After the $49.95 was drawn out of my account I would then recieve $12,500 with in the next 4-5 days.

They they called me back on the 28th and wanted me to reverify everything because the transaction did not go through so I did. Then I got to looking on the internet and found out that they were ripping me off.

I have done called my bank and put a stop payment on any type of transaction that will be withdrawn from my account that is in the amount of $299.95. This is the next amount they are supposedly suppose to withdraw. My bank said they couldnt do anything about the $49.95 but they won't be able to withdraw the remaining.

Brooke
dyersburg, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-American-Benefits/Winterpark-Florida-38792/Advantage-American-Benefits-ripoff-Winterpark-Florida-166904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage American Benefits

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Oh yes they can!!

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

They will deduct a penny or add a penny, changing the debit amount so it will go through. Your bank can't stop the deduction unless you close the account and re-open a new one.