Complaint Review: Advantage Capital Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, February 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 13, 2003

• Reported By:PA Pennsylvania
Advantage Capital Benefits
502 N. Division Street Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital Benefits rip-off Carson City Nevada

In January 2002, I was contacted by a consumer representative of Advantage Capital Benefits stating that I could recieve a Master Card for people with bad credit. I authorized ONLY Advantage Capital to debit money from my checking account. This company took $19.95 for shipping charges for my benefits package, $59.95 for a one time membership fee, and $99.95 for the annual credit card fee.

Then, for the next 2 months, Ephone Telecom, and some Homeowners Security company started taking money from my accounts. It is now February 2003, and I have not yet recieved my Mastercard, and I just got notice that I had nonsufficient funds for this year's annual card fee. All this for a credit card I don't even have.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2003 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital-Benefits/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/Advantage-Capital-Benefits-rip-off-Carson-City-Nevada-45312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital Benefits