Complaint Review: Advantage Capital Credit Card Co.

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 27, 2003

• Reported By:Corry Pennsylvania
Advantage Capital Credit Card Co.
502 North Division Street Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital Credit Card Co. the dirty SOB's ripped off and scammed me Carson City Nevada

I called Advantage Capital credit card Co. they told me I would get a package in the mail, and to fill out the application and send it back. It would cost $59.95 for the application and $99.95 for the annual fee. They told me the money would NOT be taken out of my accoumt until they recieved my application.

I recieved my application, did not return it and they took the 159.90 out of my checking account. Which I did not expect them to do until I returned my application like they said. I had checks bouncing all over. Ended up paying for the bad check fees. I called the company and all I got was a run around. Finially my mother called and they promised to return my money when they got there package back. I sent the package back the same day. I am getting the run around again.

A week later another check bounced, because Advantage gave another company my account number and they also took money out of my account without my knowledge. It was a calling card company they took $54.00 twice. This company that my bank gave me the number to call them did not excist. I feel I have been taken!!!!!!

Bonnie
Corry, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2003 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital-Credit-Card-Co/Carson-City-Nevada-89703/Advantage-Capital-Credit-Card-Co-the-dirty-SOBs-ripped-off-and-scammed-me-Carson-City-Ne-47304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital Credit Card Co.