Complaint Review: Advantage Capital Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, August 21, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2002

• Reported By:St. Paul MN
Advantage Capital Credit Card
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage Capital Credit Card ripoff, unauthorized entries into checking account consumer fraud ripoff Miami Florida

This company, also known as PMS has so many numbers to call for information that you forget which one you have called and waht information you have received and who you have talked to.

Some of the numers that they use for electron transfers are 888-0792(disconnected); 866-237-0313; and a customer service number of 800-276-3079 (nasty customer service person, who informed me not to send any mail to her attention-Mariel).

This is the 2nd address I have received, the first one was in Carson City, NV. I was also (when I asked for a refund of my monies) that I didn't have an account with them, after he had verified my name and address. They (PMS & Advantage Capitol) are playing the old "shell game".

They have taken $54.90 from my account three(3) times and have attempted a fourth time and I was charged $20.00 returned check fee after having informed my credit union and faxing in a affidavit of unauthorized entry. All of this started 5/14/02. They took two amounts of $54.90 out within 3 days, one on 6/13 and one on 6/16. Guess what? I have not received a credit card either!!

Another company is the Hartford AutoClub Out of Fl. You call them and the representatives don't know the company address. They take out $99.00 (twice for me) and you can't get in towuch with them. They send no card they just take your money!! Their (2) numbers are: 866-849-1964 and 866-88-9157. I was told that I should fax my statement to them (no bet!) they would check it and if they had taken more they were supposed to they would refund my money in 30 days.

Why does it take them that long to give you your money back when they take your money in a matter of days? I feel ripped off and violated by these people and hope that no one else has to go thru this agony and agrevation and somehow they are made accountable and be made to refund money to persons what can least afford to lose it.

St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2002 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital-Credit-Card/Miami-Florida-33172/Advantage-Capital-Credit-Card-ripoff-unauthorized-entries-into-checking-account-consumer-27553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital Credit Card