Complaint Review: Advantage Capital and Ephone Telephone Inc

• Submitted: Thu, September 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 05, 2002

• Reported By:Folsom Ca.
Advantage Capital and Ephone Telephone Inc
502 N. Division Street Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital and Ephone Telephone Inc consumer fraud ripoff removed $229.40 from my checking account and never provided the service and product they had promised Carson City Nevada

I was solicated via phone by Advantage Capital back in Nov.2002 for a credit card and other member benifits at which time if I took advantage of their solicitation, I could start to re-establish good credit.

They told me they would have to remove the fees from my checking account and I would recieve my credit card and other benefits via mail within 4 weeks. I never received anything plus they gave my account number to Ephone Telephone Inc and they removed money from my checking account and I never received anything from that company.

I have written letters to Capital Advantage in Nv., attempted phone contact with Ephone Inc and talked to service reps of Advantage Capital over a dozen times. I have been ignored, put off, and now I have not been able to contact anyone. All I get is recordings.

I had given up and just figured that is what I get for giving them my account number. I saw this on the web and now I want people to know that these companies cheat and steal from consumers.

Rick
Folsom, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2002 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital-and-Ephone-Telephone-Inc/Carson-City-Nevada-89703/Advantage-Capital-and-Ephone-Telephone-Inc-consumer-fraud-ripoff-removed-22940-from-my-c-29116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital and Ephone Telephone Inc

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC