Complaint Review: Advantage Capital c\o Ephone

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2002

• Reported By:Westland MI
Advantage Capital c\o Ephone
502 Norht Division Street Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital c\o Ephone long distance services RIPOFF

The company Advantage Capital sold my information to a long distance carrier called Ephone without me knowing it. They were taking money out of my account without my knowledge. I can not get ahold of this comapny and they wil not call me back. I didn't not get any information from Epohne either. I just want my $132.30 back. I would also like my $159.90 back from Advantage Capital who I never signed up with either. I'm a single mother both companies took wht money I had. Please Help.

Sophia
Westland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital-co-Ephone/Carson-City-Nevada-89703/Advantage-Capital-co-Ephone-long-distance-services-RIPOFF-15259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital c\o Ephone