Complaint Review: Advantage Capital

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Olalla Washington
Advantage Capital
502 N. Division St. Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital rip-off Carson City Nevada

On or about February of 2002 I recieved a phone call about a credit card. I should have known it was to good to be true, but I agreed anyway. I was to recieve my packet in 7-10 days. Well as you can probably guess I never recieved it.

This company not only ripped me off they gave my information to other companies that soon began removing monies from my account which was unauthorized. These other companies did refund my money, but Capital Advantage gave me the run around so long that my bank was no longer able to help me.

I reported this to the BBB and they too tried to get my $175.00 returned to me , but they too failed. I did find out that they had left the USA and went to Canada. I have tried repeatedly to get this company to refund my money but still no luck. I hope by writing this no one else will have to go through what I have. I am on a very fixed income so this money meant alot to me and my family.

Teri
Olalla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/Advantage-Capital-rip-off-Carson-City-Nevada-46245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital