Complaint Review: Advantage Capital

• Submitted: Fri, January 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 10, 2003

• Reported By:Atlanta GA
Advantage Capital
Carson City, Nevada Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital ripoff I finally got all my money back PLEASE READ THIS Here is how!!! Carson City Nevada

I finally got all my money back from Advantage Capital and Ephone. I signed up with Advantage Capital in Jan. 2002 and just got my money all back. I found out that Cove & Assoc. in Florida is the law firm handling their refunds. I called Cove & Assoc. at 954-921-1121 and faxed them at 954-921-1621 every day and they finally sent me a check for the full refund of $179.85. You have to be persistent with them. I had to fax them a copy of my bank statement that showed when the money had been taken out of my account. I then called Ephone at 703-464-8310 and told them that they had taken money out of my account and that I had never authorized it and that I had never used their services. I had all of my money ($170.00) refunded from them in 7 days as well. You have to be persistent with all of the above and you will get your money back. Good luck.

Jeff
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2003 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital/Carson-City-Nevada/Advantage-Capital-ripoff-I-finally-got-all-my-money-back-PLEASE-READ-THIS-Here-is-how-C-40898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital