Complaint Review: Advantage Capital

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2002

• Reported By:Jacksonville Fl
Advantage Capital
Imperial Dr. & Hwy 16 Waco, Texas U.S.A.

Advantage Capital ripoff Waco Texas

Back I April, I was offered this "deal" where I could become a member with this company that was going to help me re-establish my credit. I was told that the fee was $174 and some odd cents and that this would be debitted out of my checking account on a certain date.

Well, after seeing that I was not able to come up with the funds, I called them about 3 days before they were scheduled to debit my account to cancel the transaction. Well, they told me that they "couldn't" stop the transaction but that they would send me a package for refunds.

So I received this package and did as I was supposed to. Now this was in April mind you. I have resent them a fax with my proof of debit twice and still no refund. This has to be the most frustrating experience I have had with any company. What else can I do to get my money back. This has caused alot of problems with my bank with NSF's. Very frustrating!

Tony
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital/Waco-Texas-76712/Advantage-Capital-ripoff-Waco-Texas-29302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital