Complaint Review: Advantage Capitol Credit Cards

• Submitted: Tue, September 17, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 17, 2002

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Advantage Capitol Credit Cards
502 North Division St. Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital Credit Cards ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing ripoff business Carson City Nevada

I went through this company months ago about receiving a credit card. It was suppossed to be unsecured and all I would do is give them a credit card number or routing number from an account to do a one time fee.

I did this and they failed to tell me that, to begin with, it was not really a unsecured card. All it does is get reported that way. So I was mis led to begin with

Then they automatically give other people your card number and they make bogas charges All in which are diffrent no name companies.

After this occured I wanted a refund. They gave me a run a round every time with something new. That it was "policy" that they couldn't give me Last names, CFO names,or anyone above them, the reps that do give you their names know one knows and you never reach

The last time I called I had done everything that the "policy" required. I still did not get a refund. I called back and the first question was...

"What is your ss #." I proceeded to give it too them. Then ... "what is your address". I replied with my address. "Can I have you home number please." This is where it got tricky for them.

They had already accessed my account at this time and refused to talk to me. So instead she says "no that is not the number I have for you." I give her 4 other numbers and she can not help me.

After calling a second time that day I said that was not a valid way to look someone up and was there a better way. "Oh well let me have your account number." She said it was wrong. How stupid did she think I was when I had the receipt right in my hands

Bottom line, she either was lieing about my information being wrong or someone had gone in and changed the information on my account.

I still have yet to get a refund that was suppossed to be given back to me by May. It is now September. They do not suppoedly have a coorporate number. and can not give me anyones numbers and names above them. I am not aloud to have a last name of the employee that has helped me and I am still going into circles.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2002 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capitol-Credit-Cards/Carson-City-Nevada-89703/Advantage-Capital-Credit-Cards-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-business-Carson-30265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capitol Credit Cards