Complaint Review: Advantage Capitol

• Submitted: Tue, September 17, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 17, 2002

• Reported By:Smyrna TN
Advantage Capitol
502 N. Division Carson City, Nebraska U.S.A.

Advantage Capital ripoff and dishonesty they should not even be in business ripoff Carson City Nebraska

I looked on my bank statement and was $174.90 short in my accont the company phone number was on there and so I called. This was on 5/17/02 I spoke wih someone and I told her I did not apply for this card and she told me oh well someone must have access to your account number. So finally I had to get rude and the lsdy told me to send in a copy of my bank statement and a letter diputting it and they will refund the money well here it is 9/17/02 and still no money my bank tried to get oit back but they were told they had procedures to follow so I followed the p[rocedures and still no money. By them doing that to my account they made checks bopunce and cost me overdarft charges and bad marks on my credit report. They do not need to be in business this is ludacris how they runa business and how they treat people.

Amanda
Smyrna, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2002 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capitol/Carson-City-Nebraska-89703/Advantage-Capital-ripoff-and-dishonesty-they-should-not-even-be-in-business-ripoff-Carson-30259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capitol