Complaint Review: Advantage Card

• Submitted: Thu, December 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 21, 2006

• Reported By:Odessa Texas
Advantage Card
Blue Lagoon Dr. 8th Floor Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage Card Me and my husband paid $300.00 dollars for a credit card. When we went activate it they told ud that we could only by the merchindise they had online to be able to get good credit then we would be able to qualify for a real credit card. Ripoff Blue Lagoon Miami Florida

We were told that if we were to get this credit card that we would be able to use it for just about anything. Such as paying bills or buying anything as if it was cash.

When we got the card I noticed that it did not have anything on it to to be any kind of crdit card. When I called them the lady i spoke to said that they had never told us such a thing. I asked if we could be refunded the money that we had spent the $300.00 that we sent to them, she said that all sales were finall and there was no way of us being able to get the money back.

The money we had sent to them was for our bills so now we were left broke and with no way of paying our bills. I would like to say that they should be sued and they get what they deserve...

Coleen
Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2006 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Card/Miami-Florida-33126/Advantage-Card-Me-and-my-husband-paid-30000-dollars-for-a-credit-card-When-we-went-acti-226633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Card