Complaint Review: Advantage LED Signs

• Updated: Tue, April 05, 2016

• Reported By: Kashkaval — Spring Texas United States of America
Advantage LED Signs
15311 Vantage Parkway W., Suite 350. Houston, Texas United States of America

Advantage LED Signs Liers, scam artists, thieves, total rip-off These thieves stole my money and will not return it!! Houston, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Great Company, Possibly the best in the Industry

*Consumer Suggestion: Great Company, Possibly the best in the Industry

Before i purchased from this company, i was told by numerous other companies that these guys are crooks. I should have listed, but now i have lost the money i put for the sign i wanted to purchase. This company and their sales people took advantage of me. I put over $4,000 toward the purchase of and LED sign from this company. They say they will finance me for sure and if i don't, i get my money back. After i put my money for the sign, they say next i was not approved and will get my money back. I have waited for almost 6 months now and still i have not received my money.

I own a small business and don't have a lot of money, i need that money to survive and they took advantage of me. Everytime i call they say they will take care of the situation next week or next month. They lie everytime.
Do not trust this company, ask other companies what they think of these crooks first and listen. If anyone else has trouble with this company post on this site. Lets take care of each other.!!
I even call the police, they told me they can't do anything about this because it's a civil matter. Well I'll do whatever i can to make sure these crooks pay my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-LED-Signs/Houston-Texas-77060/Advantage-LED-Signs-Liers-scam-artists-thieves-total-rip-off-These-thieves-stole-my-mon-565740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage LED Signs

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Great Company, Possibly the best in the Industry

AUTHOR: bdridgway - (United States of America)

Hi, I've been in the electronic display industry as an independent rep for over 12 years.  I've worked with and consulted for, the largest manufacturers and resellers in the world.  I seriously doubt that you could find a company that has less than 10 'fair' cases where they could be labeled as a ripoff.

I've personally experienced multiple situations (with multiple companies) where a customer made a non-refundable deposit and then defaulted. I've never seen one of these situations where the customer did not then blame the company.

I personally know and respect the owner/management team of Advantage, as well as several other companies. Here are a couple of facts:
1. Advantage has hundreds of thrilled clients.
2. They have done business with international corporations and have massive credibility.
3. Their superior product and pricing makes them the target of other manufacturers and sign companies.

Based on my experience with the integrity of these people, and their phenomenal reputation with hundreds of satisfied clients, my best guess is that the complaints on here are from either a disgruntled employee or a company who is losing a lot of business to them. ("Must remain anonymous in hopes that I will get my sign..." puhlease!)
Call the Advantage office and ask to speak directly to the manager or owner of the company and you will find a drastically different experience than the person complaining told you about.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Great Company, Possibly the best in the Industry

AUTHOR: bdridgway - (United States of America)

1. Advantage has hundreds of thrilled clients.