jumped

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Glendale Arizona
Advantage Point Apartments
5038 N. 55th Ave. Glendale, Arizona USA

Advantage Point Apartments Private Owner, Partially registered under Tuscany Management Besides bullying their employee's, after I quit they are continuning to hold my paycheck for ransom. Glendale Arizona

I started for this company thinking I was taking my career in a different direction and after less then a month it was a mistake. One of the owners verbally abused me and continued to do so until I left. I was moving people into apartments that weren't even ready to move in, but he didnt care he just wanted them in.

I couldnt take it anymore and quit. Although I know this wasn't the best way to go about it, however I was afraid of him. He treated his staff poorly not just me. A maintenance guy quit just before me because of the way the owner talked down to him. Nobody deserves this treatment.

Here I am a few days after I should have received my last paycheck an he wont answer my calls. When I call one of the other owner's, I just get the run around. They owe me this money and I want to move on with my life but it makes it difficult when I cant even pay my bills because I'm waiting on money that I should have already received.

If anyone out there has any suggestions for me, it would be much appreciated. I realize I can go to the labor but that takes time and honestly I'm not trying to wait 60 to 90 days to get my money.

These are suppose to be professional people and I could go on about other things I have found out over time about all the owners, however I'm not trying to air their dirty laundry unless need be. I just want to be paid.....

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Point-Apartments/Glendale-Arizona-85301/Advantage-Point-Apartments-Private-Owner-Partially-registered-under-Tuscany-Management-B-1093806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Point Apartments