Complaint Review: Advantage Rental Car Company

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
Advantage Rental Car Company
Scottsdale Rd & Highland Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Advantage Rental Car Company Company tried to have me arrested Scottsdale Arizona

The gentlemen told me he needed to run a $300 deposit on my debit card. He forgot to give me the contract and I forgot to ask for it. Chris Slaughter is his name, did not run my card at all and after I left proceeded to have several people phone the police reporting me for a stolen rental car.

Law Enforcement told me about it.

They know I don't steal.

I returned again and the gentlemen told me the contract was sitting on the counter. He was quite surprised I know what he did.

Sally sue
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Rental-Car-Company/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Advantage-Rental-Car-Company-Company-tried-to-have-me-arrested-Scottsdale-Arizona-364008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Rental Car Company