Complaint Review: Advantage Rental Car

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: kristjana4340 — portland Oregon United States of America
Advantage Rental Car
9475 Northeast Airport Way Portland, Oregon United States of America

Advantage Rental Car portland Or Unknowledgeable, thiefs and unprofesional Portland, Oregon

(This company did not tell me anything about what I was purchasing because when I reserved this car online my total was $127 so when I got to the store and was charged $450 without a real explanation and then no one to answer my questions. I was ripped off and hit hard by the muti billion dollar corporation with one one to help answer my questions as to why I was lied cheated and stolen from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Rental-Car/Portland-Oregon-97206/Advantage-Rental-Car-portland-Or-Unknowledgeable-thiefs-and-unprofesional-Portland-Ore-980552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Rental Car