Complaint Review: Advantage Sales & Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Wrongfully Terminated — Demorest Georgia United States of America
Advantage Sales & Marketing
18100 Von Karmen Ave 900 Irvin, California United States of America

Advantage Sales & Marketing Wrongfull Termination, Workplace Harressment ( Sexual , verbal, psyical, emotional) Irvin, California

I represented Mars Chocolate for Advantage Sales & Marketing. I began this position in Oct 2010 to Dec. 2012. I was ranked # 9 Nationally with Advantage Sales on the Mars team. I received a new supervisor in Jan, 2011. This supervisor was from Fort Mill SC . he was a male, I am female.

Supervisor started comming on to me sexually. Supervisor kept touching me .supervisor talked filth to me about his lack of a love life.

Finally I told him I was going to have to record him any time he was around me.

Supervisor became so hostile toward me on the job and even on weekends , emailing demands of work needed before I clocked in on Monday mornings.

Supervisor finally so hostile that broke the silence , shoved me in a store. Cursing & screaming at me. I told him I was calling HR.

Supervisor told me he was calling HR , got on his phone walked out of the store. [continued below]....

I have never had a write up, no warnings in 4 yrs. Supervisor tells me not to worry no more work withs.

A contest began with the Mars team that the supervisors would receive 125 $ per every new rack sold in a store by Rep. on their team, Supervisor knowing this allowed me to sell in enough contracts to make him over 4,000 $.

Supervisor makes up lies on me (ACTUAL lies) to get his buddies in HR to fire me but he wanted to make alot of money on those contracts first.

Date of contest, Nov. 6 through Dec. 28 I Blew the Whistle on Chuck Nov.10 , fired without HR helping me against this abusive supervisor Dec 10. Chuck got pd for my work. I will not get paid. Supervisor didnt sell in these contracts , I did. My question is why is he getting paid for my hard work Im the one driving to stores selling, he sat at his house that company calls his office. I also will not receive my inceintive money, 750$ owed to me at time of fired. Only had to be at 100% I was at 117%. This company has a : Golf Buddy Open Door Policy" if your not a member you are just fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Sales-Marketing/Irvin-California-92612/Advantage-Sales-Marketing-Wrongfull-Termination-Workplace-Harressment-Sexual-verba-1007739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Sales & Marketing