Complaint Review: Advantage Sales & Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2007

• Reported By:Coldspring Texas
Advantage Sales & Marketing
19100 Van Karman Ave. Irvine, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 949-797-2385
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Advantage Sales & Marketing Age Disrimanation, Un-Lawful Discharge Irvine California

I was hired by this company as I am fully qualified to fill the position I was hired for but the reason for hiring was a flat out lie by the person who hired me,Austuria Lamar, Houston,Tx. I was told that this a permanet position in the company.

I was hurt on the job, back injury (serious) and two months later they let me go.
I was drawing my workmans comp. pay at the time. The same month I was let go

Jan. 2006 here is this company advertising on "Monster" & NARMS to fill the very position and territory I had for Help! The company sent out letters to show how many people were let go during the same time period and their ages!, sounds like they are trying to cover their crooked ways of using people. I wish someone would investigate this company and I bet that this is a yearly practice. I was replaced by the very person who's place I took as she was promoted into another division of the company which I was assured was a permanet move for her and she also is much younger than I. Another associate working in the same position as I had was let go and replaced by a younger person who had NO experience in our field of work. (Good Witness)

Go to the FEDS?? don't waste your time as I have been that dead in route and they do NOTHING but flat out LIE, I have proof of their lies.

This would be an excellent class action law suit if some one has the desire and time to investigate their hr practices.

Michael
Coldspring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Sales-Marketing/Irvine-California-92612/Advantage-Sales-Marketing-Age-Disrimanation-Un-Lawful-Discharge-Irvine-California-250834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Sales & Marketing