Complaint Review: Advantage Tax Resolution, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Randal — Covington Washington United States of America
Advantage Tax Resolution, Inc.
468 North Camden Drive, Suite 200 Beverly ills, California United States of America
  • Phone: (310) 601-3107
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Advantage Tax Resolution, Inc. My wife and I paid $3,900 for help with the IRS. Advantage Tax Resolution took our money and then did nothing to help us. Now we are still battling with the IRS. Beverly ills, California

My wife and I paid $3,900 to Advantage Tax Resolution, Inc. for assistance with a dispute withthe IRS.  When we initially spoke with them, they assured us that they would be able to correct the matter and resolve the dispute with the IRS quickly, at one point telling us that the IRS was willing to reduce our alleged tax debt of $28,000 to just $480.  Unfortunately, Advantage Tax Resolution did nothing but cash our check, and now it appears the are out of business altogether!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Tax-Resolution-Inc/Beverly-ills-California-90210/Advantage-Tax-Resolution-Inc-My-wife-and-I-paid-3900-for-help-with-the-IRS-Advantag-765342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Tax Resolution, Inc.